Get group URLs?

Pat Trainor

Jan 29, 2017, 9:05:15 PM1/29/17
to GAM for G Suite
Would be great to export/view the URL associated with a discussion group, but all fields just has:

Email,Admin_Created,Aliases,Description,DirectMembersCount,ID,Name,NonEditableAliases,allowExternalMembers,allowGoogleCommunication,allowWebPosting,archiveOnly,customFooterText,customReplyTo,defaultMessageDenyNotificationText,includeCustomFooter,includeInGlobalAddressList,isArchived,maxMessageBytes,membersCanPostAsTheGroup,messageDisplayFont,messageModerationLevel,primaryLanguage,replyTo,sendMessageDenyNotification,showInGroupDirectory,spamModerationLevel,whoCanAdd,whoCanContactOwner,whoCanInvite,whoCanJoin,whoCanLeaveGroup,whoCanPostMessage,whoCanViewGroup,whoCanViewMembership

We want to get those URLs to be able to create links in html dynamically... Is there perhaps another angle with gam to come at groups with, or an undocumented option?

thanks!

Ross Scroggs

Jan 29, 2017, 9:21:37 PM1/29/17
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Pat,

I don't see anything in the APIs that returns this information.
Assume a group named test...@domain.com, it appears that the URL you want is:

Template: https://groups.google.com/a/<DomainName>/d/forum/<GroupEmailBefore@>

Ross

Pat Trainor

Jan 29, 2017, 9:50:41 PM1/29/17
to GAM for G Suite
Ross,

I see what you mean. I can use the template to make the links!

This way, I want the page that shows all the groups to be drawn dynamically...

Thanks!