User created Script Repository?

Andrew Moore

Apr 9, 2015, 4:23:37 PM4/9/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jay Lee, is there a place where us users can upload the scripts we have created for GAM for other people to use or get ideas from?

Kind of a share the love?

I have two Linux based scripts that I wouldn't mind sharing to save other people time, and I noticed other people have posted their scripts in discussions.

Anyone else like this idea?

Bri Hatch

Apr 9, 2015, 8:49:33 PM4/9/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Great idea!

Let's try this and see if it takes off:   https://github.com/daethnir/gam-tools

Bri Hatch, Systems and Security Engineer. http://www.ifokr.org/bri/

I have a deep and profound love for this new licensing set
  up. I get all misty even writing about it.
--matt

Andrew Moore

Bri Hatch

Apr 10, 2015, 6:35:54 PM4/10/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
If it's too cumbersome and someone has better ideas, by all means we can move to something else.

Thanks for the submissions!

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-apps-manager.