Cannot upload files to google drive

Matt Fitzpatrick

Oct 28, 2014, 12:06:55 PM10/28/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I was using the command

gam user [username] add drivefile localfile [filepath]

No matter how I entered the filepath, I was getting this response.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gam.py", line 7574, in <module>
  File "gam.py", line 2211, in createDriveFile
  File "oauth2client\util.pyo", line 132, in positional_wrapper
  File "apiclient\http.pyo", line 422, in __init__
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:\\Users\\Matt\\Desktop\\sunder
land.docx'

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "gam.py", line 7574, in <module>
  File "gam.py", line 2211, in createDriveFile
  File "oauth2client\util.pyo", line 132, in positional_wrapper
  File "apiclient\http.pyo", line 422, in __init__
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'sunderland.docx

Anybody know what is going on here?

Nick Westrum

Oct 28, 2014, 12:34:13 PM10/28/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried moving the Document to the same folder as gam then trying the command?  I was using this command just the other week and that was the way I got it to work.

Matt Fitzpatrick

Oct 28, 2014, 1:30:43 PM10/28/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I did try that actually. Unfortunately it did not work.

AndreL

Nov 4, 2014, 10:11:40 AM11/4/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Try installing PyOpenSSL and PyCrypto, two libraries of Python that could help you... let me know...