installing GAM 3.65 getting redirected to localhost

Nir Aran

Jun 21, 2016, 6:51:11 AM6/21/16
to Google Apps Manager
Hi
After downloading the new version of GAM and following the instruction to creating the client_secrets.json and the oauth2service.json.
I located them in the main folder of gam (gam/).
When running the program for the first time (python gam.py gam oauth create).
I get the option to select the API i remove the classroom API ( we have google apps for work), and press continue . i get the oauth website asking me to approve the.
When approving the oauth i get redirected to "http://localhost:8080/?code=4/...."

Please help.

Thanks
Nir

Nir Aran

Jul 4, 2016, 3:02:52 AM7/4/16
to Google Apps Manager
After a bit of work it works on me PC but still not on me mac

Ross Scroggs

Jul 5, 2016, 8:50:17 PM7/5/16
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Nir,

I'm not sure what your exact problem is, but here is a quick workaround.
1) In the same folder as gam.py, make an empty file named nobrowser.txt.
2) python gam.py oauth delete
3) python gam.py oauth create
4) Deselect Classroom API
5) Select continue
6) You'll get a message directing you to a link, go there and click Accept
7) Copy the code presented on the screen
8) Paste the code into the gam window
9) Delete nobrowser.txt

Ross

rahul286