Deleting a course failedPrecondition

Mike McLoughlin

Jun 18, 2018, 5:03:20 AM6/18/18
to GAM for G Suite
Hi,

I have created some courses and some need deleted then re-creating but deleting is giving a failed\Precondition error.

The courses were created with the assigned Admin account but given a secondary owner account email.

Is it that only the owner can delete these courses?

- Mike

Mike McLoughlin

Jun 18, 2018, 5:13:29 AM6/18/18
to GAM for G Suite
To add, I am using version 4.40.

- Mike

Jay Lee

Jun 18, 2018, 6:54:56 AM6/18/18
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Can you try archiving the course first?

Jay

Mike McLoughlin

Jun 18, 2018, 9:06:54 AM6/18/18
to GAM for G Suite

Hi Jay,

Tanks for that suggestion - archiving first did indeed work.

I suggest updating the GAM delete course documentation with that tip.

Thanks,

- Mike

On Monday, 18 June 2018 11:54:56 UTC+1, Jay Lee wrote:
Can you try archiving the course first?

Jay

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018, 5:13 AM Mike McLoughlin <tic...@gmail.com> wrote:
To add, I am using version 4.40.