Any way tot ransfer emails from collaborative inbox (group) to a user account?

Rodi

Jun 28, 2024, 4:13:50 PM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hi team,

Here's a little synopsys of the issue I'm facing.

We have a group that is setup as a collaborative inbox, we would like to backup the emails in that group except there doesn't seem to be a way to do that, the members of that group are set to not receive emails from the group (they consult it when needed).

For the new incoming emails into that group I found a solution (add a fwd or redirect to a new mailbox, etc.), so no problem there, but for the existing emails, The only option I could think of is to either force all the emails to be reforwarded to a member of the group (don't think that's doable unless you do it 1 by 1. or two to somehow get a list of all the msg id's in that mailbox and dump them into a mailbox.

So here we are,  any ideas?

Thank you in advance,

Ian Crew

Jun 28, 2024, 4:56:08 PM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to 'Jordan Tinsley' via GAM for G Suite
There was a thread about this over on the GYB (Jay Lee’s Got Your Back) list a bit ago:

Hope that helps,

Ian

Message has been deleted

Rodi

Jun 28, 2024, 10:12:27 PM (4 days ago) Jun 28
to GAM for Google Workspace
Thanks for the info, I'll checkout Google Vault since we have it. I'll also try takeout and see which ones works best.

Much appreciated,