Email Audits Pending Indefinatly

Michael Ghen

Oct 28, 2014, 11:58:32 AM10/28/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
We were using the GAM tool to perform exports of user emails and for a while it was working great. However, recently all of our exports are in the PENDING state. We have not seen an export complete since 10/1/14 and the longest pending  export has been pending since 10/20/14 (today is 10/28).

Has anyone experienced a similar issue? Does anyone have any suggestions why this would be happening? I don't see any error messages and I am able to submit more requests but they remain pending. I followed the Wiki pretty carefully and at one point I had COMPLETE requests which I was able to export successfully.

Is there another method to export emails if this doesn't work?

Scott S

Oct 28, 2014, 12:23:29 PM10/28/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Bryan Wilkerson

Oct 28, 2014, 12:49:27 PM10/28/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I opened a ticket about this as well.  Google aknowledged its a problem on their end but have not provided any updates.

-bryan

Michael Ghen

Oct 28, 2014, 3:09:36 PM10/28/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Thanks everyone

Bryan Wilkerson

Oct 30, 2014, 3:16:04 PM10/30/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Looks like our audits are back up and working