Printing admin roles with privileges one item per row to drive not working

Ian Hyzy

Jul 1, 2024, 2:33:44 PM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to GAM for Google Workspace
I'm trying to export all of our admin roles and their privileges to drive with one item per row so I can run some sheets magic to get it in a report for audit purposes.

This command, which makes columns for all the permissions, works:
gam redirect csv - todrive tdfileid ID tdsheet id:ID tdupdatesheet tdtitle "title" print adminroles privileges

But this does not:
gam redirect csv - todrive tdfileid ID tdsheet id:ID tdupdatesheet tdtitle "title" print adminroles privileges oneitemperrow

Am I putting something in the wrong order?

Ross Scroggs

Jul 1, 2024, 2:40:03 PM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
oneitemperrow was added in 6.71.08, current is 6.77.03, what is you version?

Ross
----
Ross Scroggs

Ian Hyzy

Jul 1, 2024, 2:46:23 PM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to GAM for Google Workspace
I'm out of date - I thought I had a script to update me automatically but I guess not. It works after updating, thank you!