Help will pulling file/folder information from GAMADV-XTD3

Brokamp, Kevin M

Jul 2, 2024, 2:18:08 PM (19 hours ago) Jul 2
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I apologize if this question has been asked before, but I’m trying to use gam to print the following fields from a Google Shared Drive.  The fields I’m looking to get are:

Id,name,filepath,mimeType,modifiedTime

I’m currently able to pull all information except filepath using:

gam user <useremail> print filelist select teamdrive "SharedDriveName" fields id,name,modifiedtime,mimetype  > outfile.csv

What’s the field I should be pulling to put the filepath in another column in the export?

Best,

Kevin

Kevin Brokamp
Principal Online Systems Administrator
Pronouns: He/Him
“As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality persist in our world, none of us can truly rest.” -Nelson Mandela

Book a time to meet with me
Hear my name
kmbr...@iu.edu
317.274.8401
teachingonline.iu.edu

Ross Scroggs

Jul 2, 2024, 2:21:31 PM (19 hours ago) Jul 2
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
gam user <useremail> print filelist select teamdrive "SharedDriveName" fields id,name,modifiedtime,mimetype  filepath > outfile.csv
----
Ross Scroggs