Cannot complete gam info domain

Nic

Jul 19, 2012, 4:06:32 AM7/19/12
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
i followed the steps on the wiki to setup gam and did the following

on mac

cd ~/gam
alias gam="python gam.py"
gam info domain

GAM is made possible and maintained by the work of Dito. Who is Dito?

Dito is solely focused on moving organizations to Google's cloud. After hundreds of successful deployments over the last 5 years, we have gained notoriety for our complete understanding of the platform, our change management & training ability, and our rock-star deployment engineers. We are known worldwide as the Google Apps Experts.

Want to learn more about Dito? hit y . . . . .

Enter domain example.com

enter client key xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

enter client secret xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

then i got to select the auth scopes and selected all then selected continue

i received an error with reason: Non 200 response on fetch request token

please can anyone assist me?

ewunder

Jul 24, 2012, 3:30:07 PM7/24/12
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Am having the same issue, on win7.

Getting an error saying "Consumer is not registered: xxxxx\n\n" with xxxxx being the OAuth key I have already set up.