Possible to view all signatures for users, including aliases/secondary signatures

Nate

Jan 25, 2022, 5:00:43 PM1/25/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Good morning,

Is it possible to query my entire GSuite directory for all signatures, including secondary ones used for aliases? I am able to run "gam all users show signature > test.html" to grab all signatures, but this only includes primary ones. If I ping a specific user I get the same result, unless I ping the relevant alias.

Any advice or tips are much appreciated! And thanks for the great tool.

Toolup.com is an innovative and fast-paced solutions provider for commercial, residential and industrial contractors. With the largest inventories, Toolup.com ensures world class customer service and the highest in stock probability for tools, supplies and safety equipment across the entire US. We pride ourselves on offering realistic expectations to our customers and striving to exceed them.  At Toolup.com, every team member has a singular commitment:  Deliver the product to our customers on time, every time, no mistakes.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information or otherwise be protected by law or legal action. Any unauthorized review, use, distribution or disclosure is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message

Ross Scroggs

Jan 25, 2022, 5:25:31 PM1/25/22
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Nate,

Signatures are associated with send as addresses.\
gam all users show sendas > sendas.txt
gam all users print sendas > sendas.csv

Ross