Command for Moving Users to \*Local Accounts OU

Michael Vineburg

Mar 30, 2014, 9:02:06 AM3/30/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We have an issue where we need to move users out of an OU to the \*Local Accounts temporarily due to an issue with our automated sync.
Is it possible to specify the OU \*Local accounts for the user update command?

Thanks,

Michael

Unless explicitly attributed, the opinions expressed in this message are the personal views of the sender and do not necessarily represent the corporate opinion the Catholic Schools Office or the Diocese of Wagga Wagga. If you are not the intended recipient of this email please delete the message and notify the sender. The intended recipient may not forward this email without reference to the sender unless otherwise stated here.

Jay Lee

Mar 30, 2014, 9:16:48 AM3/30/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Can you clarify what your ou structure looks like now and where you want to move users?

Jay

--
Jay Lee
Sent from my Moto X