Setting "reply with the address the email was sent to"

Arnaud Bétrémieux

Nov 8, 2019, 3:45:07 AM11/8/19
to GAM for G Suite
Hello,

When using "sendas" identities, there's a setting in gmail (below the list of identities) to either always use the default identity for replies (that's the default setting) or to adapt the identity depending on the email we are responding to.

I would like to change this setting via GAM, but can't find how.

Is it possible ?

Thanks,
Arnaud

Kevin Melillo ✉

Nov 8, 2019, 7:48:04 AM11/8/19
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Here is the information from the WIKI.  I believe you have to include default to set the send-as to the default.

gam user my_e...@domain.com update sendas my_a...@domain.com name "My Alias" default

photo
Kevin Melillo
Electronic Communications Analyst, Information Technology

Phone: 732.465.6609 | Mobile: 732-609-4331

Email: k.me...@ieee.org

445 Hoes Lane Piscataway, NJ 08854

Graham