How to just display the IP Address of user logins

Colin O'Leary

Feb 26, 2020, 11:40:25 AM2/26/20
to GAM for G Suite

Im running command below to display ip address of user logins - im trying to follow documentation at https://github.com/taers232c/GAMADV-XTD3/wiki/Reports to just print out the ip addresses only instead of the other fileds but I cant work it out how to filter using the filter option - could someone show me the command to do this if possible ?

./gam report logins event login_success  user ab...@test.ie
Getting Activities for ab...@test.ie
Got 89 Activities...
name,actor.email,actor.profileId,id.applicationName,id.customerId,id.time,id.uniqueQualifier,ipAddress,is_suspicious,login_challenge_method,login_type,type
login_success,ab...@test.ie,110868901490961929439,login,C03jjkktx,2020-02-24T17:45:18.161Z,750169537026,89.19.89.89,False,none,saml,login

Ross Scroggs

Feb 26, 2020, 11:48:27 AM2/26/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Colin,

The filters <String> on the command line is used to further limit the events you see; not what you want.
You want column header filtering: https://github.com/taers232c/GAMADV-XTD3/wiki/CSV-Print-Filtering#column-header-filtering

./gam config csv_output_header_filter ipAddress report logins event login_success  user ab...@test.ie

Ross

Séanadh Ríomhphoist/Email Disclaimer

Tá an ríomhphost seo agus aon chomhad a sheoltar leis faoi rún agus is lena úsáid ag an seolaí agus sin amháin é. Is féidir tuilleadh a léamh anseo.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use by the addressee. Read more here.

Colin O'Leary

Feb 26, 2020, 12:04:08 PM2/26/20
to GAM for G Suite
Ross,

Thanks for stearing me in the right direction, working perfectly now,

Colin