gam info group

Nadav Avineri

Mar 6, 2013, 3:57:17 AM3/6/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
how can I get an information about groups managers?

I see how can I get about owners and members but not managers

Jay Lee

Mar 6, 2013, 7:45:53 AM3/6/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nadav,

  Google's Provisioning API does not show group managers. Group managers will be listed as members. There's no way to retrieve group managers via the API thus there's no way for GAM to get the data.

Regards,

Jay Lee
Large Customer Deployment Lead   |  Dito