Copy all events from one calendar to another

Ryan McKinnie

May 10, 2019, 6:56:37 AM5/10/19
to GAM for G Suite
I am trying to copy all events from an athletics calendar to a master calendar. I thought maybe I can export all the events from the sports calendar to excel and then import the events into the master calendar. Is there a command that can cut the middle step out for me?

Eric Dannewitz

May 10, 2019, 9:11:39 AM5/10/19
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Doesn’t one do this by simply logging in as the user whom you want to export from (the one that owns the calendar), then export it from calendar.google.com and then import it into whatever you want?

I’m pretty sure I did this for someone the start of the school year for a resource calendar. It was on their account, we exported it, and imported it. It was pretty straightforward

Eric Dannewitz 
Technology Assistant
Acalanes Union High School District
District Office Technology Department

On May 10, 2019, at 3:56 AM, Ryan McKinnie <r_mck...@mail.fhsu.edu> wrote:

I am trying to copy all events from an athletics calendar to a master calendar. I thought maybe I can export all the events from the sports calendar to excel and then import the events into the master calendar. Is there a command that can cut the middle step out for me?

Ryan McKinnie

May 13, 2019, 1:23:18 AM5/13/19
to GAM for G Suite
Hi Eric,

That worked like a charm. Thanks for the help.