Turn off email notification on

Franco Ortizz

Feb 6, 2023, 4:18:03 PM2/6/23
to GAM for Google Workspace
I am doing a migration form Office365 to Google Workspace. And all my end users are getting email notifications with files shared with them in their Office 365 tenant. We did not do MX records so all we did is add the domain to our Workspace but the email cutover is not happening till Friday.

People are getting notified in their Outlook clients that people have shared items with them Via Google Drive.

So is there a way to turn off their Email notification in Google Drive. I believe this is the setting I need to turn off for all users.

Email Notificatioins.jpg

Can i do something like this? gam csv <path to csv> gam user update drivenotification ~user False

~user being the column in the CSV file obviously with the usernames.

Ross Scroggs

Feb 6, 2023, 4:32:53 PM2/6/23
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Franco,

There is no Google API that allows modification of this setting, so GAM can't help.

Ross

Franco Ortizz

Feb 6, 2023, 4:44:27 PM2/6/23
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
ok great thanks that's what i thought. Just needed to make sure. Thanks again for all the help

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "GAM for Google Workspace" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-apps-manager/CAJkvRS9nRem%2BH%2Bpffdy7WWriPMeNHk0fXzn%3DJw5guZX1xxA8CQ%40mail.gmail.com.