404 User Key Not Found... Not useful in batch/Bulk operations

Dave Kaminsky

Oct 7, 2013, 1:17:49 PM10/7/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Jay,

Is there a way to force the 404 error to include the user email address.  I am running a script against 30,000+ accounts and get about 400+ 404 errors.
I need to be able to ID the error accounts (which are legit errors).  Is there a method other then debug mode to get the error cast to include the address that was not found?

If not, could this be a feature in the a future release?

-Dave

Jay Lee

Oct 7, 2013, 1:18:35 PM10/7/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
What commands are you running?

Regards,

Jay Lee
Large Customer Deployment Lead   |  Dito

Dave Kaminsky

Oct 7, 2013, 1:25:29 PM10/7/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Wow that was fast....

The command is 'gam update user some...@xxxx.org org "Members" >> Some.Log' &

here is the script below, I have add the >> some.log in multiple place to try and capture the info, no luck (I know bad practice).
Using script.move.sh >> some.log 2>some.log at prompt will not work due to the sequence of exictuion and write out.

-Dave

#!/bin/bash

filetime=$(date +'%Y%m%d')

gam_command(){
  OAUTHFILE=oauth.txt-admin$x python /Applications/GAM/gam.py update user "$email" org Members  >> "$filetime".MOVE.TO.MEMBERS.LOG
  }
IFS=:
x=1
while read _MailALias email; do
  email=${email//\"/}
  echo "$email" >> "$filetime".MOVE.TO.MEMBERS.LOG
  gam_command $email $x && echo "$email" >> "$filetime".MOVE.TO.MEMBERS.LOG &
  while (( $(jobs | wc -l) >= 5 )); do
   sleep 0.25
    jobs > /dev/null
    done