Reporting for users that are Archived

Anthony Jimenez

Jun 29, 2022, 5:21:38 PM6/29/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Trying to use the below command to report on all users that are Archived and that have either Never signed in or it has been 5 plus years. The last login seems to be working but the accounts:is_archived is pulling back FALSE as the parameter. How can i set that to true in this command? Seems like an easy fix.

gam report users parameters accounts:is_archived,accounts:last_login_time filters "accounts:last_login_time<#filtertime#" "accounts:is_archvied=true" filtertime -5y todrive

Anthony Jimenez

Jun 29, 2022, 5:36:47 PM6/29/22
to GAM for Google Workspace
Correction this is the command I was using. The "=true" was something I was testing with. Attached is the data I am seeing. I checked all those accounts are active.

>gam report users parameters accounts:is_archived,accounts:last_login_time filters "accounts:last_login_time<#filtertime#" filtertime -5y todrive

Screenshot.png