Reporting for users that are Archived

Anthony Jimenez

Jun 29, 2022, 5:21:38 PMJun 29
to GAM for Google Workspace
Trying to use the below command to report on all users that are Archived and that have either Never signed in or it has been 5 plus years. The last login seems to be working but the accounts:is_archived is pulling back FALSE as the parameter. How can i set that to true in this command? Seems like an easy fix.

gam report users parameters accounts:is_archived,accounts:last_login_time filters "accounts:last_login_time<#filtertime#" "accounts:is_archvied=true" filtertime -5y todrive

Anthony Jimenez

Jun 29, 2022, 5:36:47 PMJun 29
to GAM for Google Workspace
Correction this is the command I was using. The "=true" was something I was testing with. Attached is the data I am seeing. I checked all those accounts are active.

>gam report users parameters accounts:is_archived,accounts:last_login_time filters "accounts:last_login_time<#filtertime#" filtertime -5y todrive

Screenshot.png