Toggle "Show in IMAP" on for all labels for all users

Gdunny

Apr 9, 2019, 12:58:10 PM4/9/19
to GAM for G Suite
How can I toggle  “Show in IMAP” on for all labels for all users.  If I can be shown how I can do it for a single user, I could just put everyone into a text file and run a batch command on it.

Ross Scroggs

Apr 9, 2019, 2:16:48 PM4/9/19
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
There is no Google API support for this as far as I know,  thus Gam can't help.

Ross