How do I Print users signatures of a specific OU?

Az

Dec 4, 2017, 9:57:08 AM12/4/17
to GAM for G Suite
Hi all,

How do I Print users signatures for a specific OU?

Thanks

Az

Dec 4, 2017, 9:58:21 AM12/4/17
to GAM for G Suite
Ou is called VCCP Media

Ross Scroggs

Dec 4, 2017, 10:46:40 AM12/4/17
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Az,

gam ou "/VCCP Media" print sendas > sendas.csv

The column headings are: User,displayName,sendAsEmail,replyToAddress,isPrimary,isDefault,treatAsAlias,verificationStatus,signature

Ross

Disclaimer: The content of this email and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee it may be UNLAWFUL for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information contained herein. The content of the message and or attachments may not reflect the view and opinions of the originating company or any party it is representing. If you are NOT the intended recipient then please email back to ITHel...@vccp.com

Az

Dec 4, 2017, 11:07:35 AM12/4/17
to GAM for G Suite
Amazing!, thanks, Ross that worked :)

On Monday, 4 December 2017 15:46:40 UTC, Ross Scroggs wrote:
Az,

gam ou "/VCCP Media" print sendas > sendas.csv

The column headings are: User,displayName,sendAsEmail,replyToAddress,isPrimary,isDefault,treatAsAlias,verificationStatus,signature

Ross
On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 6:58 AM, 'Az' via GAM for G Suite <google-ap...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Ou is called VCCP Media