To add an external banner to emails using Google Admin (GAM),

Snehal Kapse

Jun 28, 2024, 5:11:13 AM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to GAM for Google Workspace
Is it possible to add an external banner to emails using Google Admin (GAM)?

The purpose of Shivaami is to make a positive change in the life of the people we connect by offering solutions and services which bring profit and happiness.

Ross Scroggs

Jul 1, 2024, 10:43:35 AM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
You could include the banner as part of the signature.

Ross
----
Ross Scroggs

On Jun 28, 2024, at 1:53 AM, 'Snehal Kapse' via GAM for Google Workspace <google-ap...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Is it possible to add an external banner to emails using Google Admin (GAM)?

The purpose of Shivaami is to make a positive change in the life of the people we connect by offering solutions and services which bring profit and happiness.

Snehal Kapse

Jul 2, 2024, 12:56:59 AM (yesterday) Jul 2
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I want to include in start of the body.

--
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.

Thanks & Regards,
 Snehal Kapse| Google Workspace Support Engineer | (ofc.) | sup...@shivaami.com

We are now Proud Partners of Jumpcloud | Sign.UseWise | DropSuite Bimi & Acronis

Ross Scroggs

Jul 2, 2024, 10:22:51 AM (23 hours ago) Jul 2
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
That's not possible as far as I know.

Ross
----