GAM audit requests seem to be hung

Kenneth Herr

Oct 22, 2014, 11:01:36 PM10/22/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I am using GAM to recover some lost e-mail accounts.  The first two times I ran the audit export requests they completed within several hours.  I subsequently issued six more audit requests.  They have been in "Pending" state for about a week.  Is this normal behavior?  Can anybody give me hints on what I can do to get them? Can I delete the requests and rerun them, or would that just put me at the end of the queue?

Thanks

Dan Petersen

Oct 23, 2014, 10:14:00 AM10/23/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Sent one in Tuesday morning, still in pending state. I've opened a case with Google, recommend you do the same.

Kenneth Herr

Oct 23, 2014, 11:43:26 PM10/23/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
I just spoke with Google support and they told me that this is a known issue at this time and they are working on a solution.

Bryan Wilkerson

Oct 28, 2014, 10:09:34 AM10/28/14
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kenneth,