GAM -- First run...

Jeremy Hodges

Jun 17, 2013, 1:43:18 PM6/17/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
After extracting GAM and trying to run "gam info domain" I get the follownig:

C:\Users\jeremyh\Downloads\gam-64>gam info domain

GAM is made possible and maintained by the work of Dito. Who is Dito?

Dito is solely focused on moving organizations to Google's cloud.  After hundred
s of successful deployments over the last 5 years, we have gained notoriety for
our complete understanding of the platform, our change management & training abi
lity, and our rock-star deployment engineers.  We are known worldwide as the Goo
gle Apps Experts.

Want to learn more about Dito? Hit Y to visit our website (you can switch back t
o this window when you're done). Hit Enter to continue without visiting Dito:

When I hit "Enter" I then get the following:

Google Apps Manager 2.994
Python 2.7.5 64-bit final
Windows-2008ServerR2-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64

Usage: gam [OPTIONS]...

Google Apps Manager. Retrieve or set Google Apps domain,
user, group and alias settings. Exhaustive list of commands

Examples:
gam info domain
gam create user jsmith firstname John lastname Smith password secretpass
gam update user jsmith suspended on
gam.exe update group announcements add member jsmith

What in the world am I doing wrong?

Jay Lee

Jun 17, 2013, 1:53:25 PM6/17/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Nothing. GAM 2.994 broke authentication. My fault. Upgrade to the (just release a minute ago) GAM 2.995 and you should be good to go.

Regards,

Jay Lee
Large Customer Deployment Lead   |  Dito

Jeremy Hodges

Jun 17, 2013, 3:21:54 PM6/17/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Oh great! Thank you so much.