G Sheets report shows stair-shape output

Tomasz Skarupa

May 22, 2019, 8:07:11 AM5/22/19
to GAM for G Suite
Good afternoon all,

Please somebody help me, as I can't understand the cause of the weird formatting appearing on G Sheet created by the command:

gam report users todrive parameters gmail:last_interaction_time

gam report stairs ouput.PNG

gam info

GAM 4.85 - https://git.io/gam

Jay Lee <jay...@gmail.com>

Python 3.7.3 64-bit final

google-api-python-client 1.7.8

oauth2client 4.1.3

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600 AMD64

What may be the cause, please?

I tried to update, uninstall and reinstall GAM, to used form both standard and elevated powershell and cmd: all without any useful improvement.

Thank you in advance!

Tomasz

Ross Scroggs

May 22, 2019, 9:02:57 AM5/22/19
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
It is a bug that has been reported, fixed but not released.

On May 22, 2019, at 5:07 AM, 'Tomasz Skarupa' via GAM for G Suite <google-ap...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Good afternoon all,

Please somebody help me, as I can't understand the cause of the weird formatting appearing on G Sheet created by the command:

gam report users todrive parameters gmail:last_interaction_time

<gam report stairs ouput.PNG>

gam info

GAM 4.85 - https://git.io/gam

Jay Lee <jay...@gmail.com>

Python 3.7.3 64-bit final

google-api-python-client 1.7.8

oauth2client 4.1.3

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600 AMD64

What may be the cause, please?

I tried to update, uninstall and reinstall GAM, to used form both standard and elevated powershell and cmd: all without any useful improvement.

Thank you in advance!

Tomasz

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it contains confidential information intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or distribution of this e-mail is strictly prohibited: please notify the sender and delete the original message. Thank you.

<gam report stairs ouput.PNG>

Tomasz Skarupa

May 22, 2019, 9:16:48 AM5/22/19
to GAM for G Suite
Thank you Ross.

/me crossing fingers, hoping new GAM will be released soon

On Wednesday, 22 May 2019 16:02:57 UTC+3, Ross Scroggs wrote:
[...]

Tomasz Skarupa

Sep 14, 2019, 8:24:05 AM9/14/19
to GAM for G Suite
Hello Ross and all,

When using:
gam report users parameters accounts:last_login_time,accounts:last_sso_time,gmail:last_interaction_time todrive

...the output info I obtain does not contain the last_interaction_time column at all.

This is my "gam info":

Python 3.7.4 64-bit final
google-api-python-client 1.7.11
Windows-8.1-6.3.9600 AMD64

Is it happening still because of that bug "fixed but not released"?

--
 Tomasz

[...]

Ross Scroggs

Sep 14, 2019, 10:51:15 AM9/14/19
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Tomasz,

That data is not available immediately, you have to tell Gam to back up the date until Google has the data you want.

gam report users parameters accounts:last_login_time,accounts:last_sso_time,gmail:last_interaction_time todrive fulldatarequired all

Ross
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-apps-manager/b2c582db-8f10-4a67-861a-ca18a9e20ea6%40googlegroups.com.

Tomasz Skarupa

Sep 14, 2019, 11:15:56 AM9/14/19
to GAM for G Suite
This way the output is as I expect it to be.

Thank you very much Ross!

Regards.

--
 Tomasz