Delegate Last Access Info

Keith Coffaro

Oct 19, 2018, 10:54:35 AM10/19/18
to GAM for G Suite
I've searched through the forum and not found an answer.  I found it referenced in another question, but no response.
I think the answer is no, but wanted to double check.

Is there a way to find out when a delegate last access a delegated account (SharedMail)?
i.e. when did userA last accessed SharedMailB account?

' gam ou /SharedMail print delegates > delegates.csv ' works great to print the delegates, but I'm looking to take it one step further and show last access.

I suspect that 'lastaccess' isn't stored anywhere for the delegate on the the delegated (SMB) account.

Thanks in advance.

✉ Kevin Melillo

Oct 19, 2018, 2:57:15 PM10/19/18
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Last Account Activity is listed at the bottom of the email window.  You may be able to trace the source from that information.

Kevin Melillo
Electronic Communications Analyst
Information Technology
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854

Phone:732-465-6609 | Mobile: 732-609-4331