Google Sites information?

Matthew Gray

Jun 25, 2024, 9:11:06 AM (5 days ago) Jun 25
to GAM for Google Workspace
Hey Ross/Jay,

It's been a while since I've had to ask a question but has there been any change to the API availability for pulling access information with new Google Sites?

I'm working with a large client who have over 150 Google Sites and we wanted to see which ones are active. My report that I was able to pull shows creation date but I know that classic sites used to give us last accessed date as well?

Any update on this or is it still the same as it was in 2017 lol

Thanks,
Matthew Gray

Ross Scroggs

Jun 25, 2024, 10:12:53 AM (5 days ago) Jun 25
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Matthew,

I don't know of any updates that would allow you to get the last accessed date.

Ross
----
Ross Scroggs

Matthew Gray

Jun 25, 2024, 10:13:55 AM (5 days ago) Jun 25
to GAM for Google Workspace
Thanks Ross!

Ian Crew

Jun 25, 2024, 10:58:27 AM (5 days ago) Jun 25
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
You could use Google Analytics to get at this information, if you set it up on the sites your client cares about, I think….that way you’d know which sites (and even which pages on which sites) were actually getting visited.  Check out https://support.google.com/sites/answer/97459

Hope that helps,

Ian

--
Ian Crew

Architect, Communication and Collaboration Services
Productivity & Collaboration Services
Berkeley IT
University of California, Berkeley