gamadv-xtd3 - hasaugmentedpermissions field missing?

Blaine Baker

Mar 12, 2020, 7:18:44 PM3/12/20
to GAM for G Suite
Hi All,

I am running the following on gamadv-xtd3 on Windows 10 / PowerShell:

./gam user testuser1@domain.com show filelist showownedby me name id query "trashed = false and mimeType != 'application/vnd.google-apps.folder'" fields id name title fileextension size createddate modifieddate hasaugmentedpermissions shared md5 parents basicpermissions orderby createddate ascending | Out-File "output.csv"

Everything looks fine in the output except hasaugmentedpermissions seems to be ignored. Does anyone know why that might be? Version info:

GAMADV-XTD3 4.99.28 - https://github.com/taers232c/GAMADV-XTD3
Ross Scroggs <ross.s...@gmail.com>
Python 3.8.1 64-bit final
google-api-python-client 1.7.11
httplib2 0.16.0
oauth2client 4.1.3
Windows 10 10.0.17134   AMD64

Thanks in advance!

Ross Scroggs

Mar 12, 2020, 7:43:55 PM3/12/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Blaine,

First some cleanup:
Original:
./gam user testuser1@domain.com show filelist showownedby me name id query "trashed = false and mimeType != 'application/vnd.google-apps.folder'" fields id name title fileextension size createddate modifieddate hasaugmentedpermissions shared md5 parents basicpermissions orderby createddate ascending | Out-File "output.csv"
Updated:
./gam redirect csv ./output.csv user test...@domain.com print filelist showownedby me query "trashed = false and mimeType != 'application/vnd.google-apps.folder'" fields id,name,fileextension,size,createdtime,modifiedtime,hasaugmentedpermissions,shared,md5,parents,basicpermissions orderby createdtime ascending

You didn't get hasaugmentedpermissions because that field is only populated for Shared/Team drives. Append corpora alldrives to get files from all Shared drives as well.

Ross

Blaine Baker

Mar 12, 2020, 7:57:18 PM3/12/20
to GAM for G Suite
Hi Ross,

Thanks very much for the guidance. Somehow I missed that in the Drive API docs. Your assistance is much appreciated.

-Blaine

On Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 4:43:55 PM UTC-7, Ross Scroggs wrote:
Blaine,

First some cleanup:
Original:

Ross Scroggs <ross....@gmail.com>