How to take a G-Suite Mail( PST & MBOX ) backup using GAM command

Satheesh Kumar

Jul 30, 2021, 2:21:32 AM7/30/21
to GAM for Google Workspace
  Hi Team,

Currently, ( domain 1) I can use a backup tool like eDiscovery to taking the backup ( Mbox & PST) weekly  50 ids running the backup it's difficult to take the backup.

Domain 2:-
I have a less than basic license account for this domain and a google vault license I don't have it. so now I can't enable to take the backup for basic license users' mails using the eDiscovery tool.

if any possibility to take the backup using the GAM command mode ( MBOX or PST ). please share the steps for windows machine setup.

Brian Kim

Jul 30, 2021, 7:59:31 AM7/30/21
to GAM for Google Workspace

Jerry Wang

Aug 13, 2021, 3:44:22 AM8/13/21
to GAM for Google Workspace
We use CubeBackup to backup and export G Suite mail messages.