Installing upgrade

Lois Bennett

Jun 29, 2015, 4:11:45 PM6/29/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hi,  Can someone point me to the upgrade instructions for ? I have version GAM 3.42 on RHEL 6.5 and I need to go to GAM 3.45.  Thanks!

Jay Lee

Jun 29, 2015, 4:14:29 PM6/29/15
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com

Just unzip the 3.45 install files and overwrite your existing 3.42 files, its that easy.

Jay

On Jun 29, 2015 4:11 PM, "Lois Bennett" <sa...@channing.harvard.edu> wrote:
Hi,  Can someone point me to the upgrade instructions for ? I have version GAM 3.42 on RHEL 6.5 and I need to go to GAM 3.45.  Thanks!

Message has been deleted

Graham Ingleby

Jul 9, 2015, 10:19:05 AM7/9/15
to GAM group
That is all you need to do, the new version of gam.exe should have overwritten the old version - I would try it again making sure there is no write protection on any of the files in that folder

 Graham Ingleby | Cloud Computing Consultant | 01344 203395 | ging...@ancoris.com
Google+

On 9 July 2015 at 14:27, Jeff Boehlke <jeff.b...@cru.org> wrote:
Jay, I just tried this; upgrading from 3.21 to 3.5 - downloaded 3.5 for win.64, unnzipped and copied to and overwrote 3.21 files.  When I run GAM at command line, it still shows 3.21.  Is there something else I need to run?

C:\gamx64>gam
Dito GAM 3.21
Python 2.7.6 64-bit final
google-api-python-client 1.2
Windows-8-6.2.9200 AMD64

Usage: gam [OPTIONS]...

Dito GAM. Retrieve or set Google Apps domain,
user, group and alias settings. Exhaustive list of commands

Examples:
gam info domain
gam create user jsmith firstname John lastname Smith password secretpass
gam update user jsmith suspended on
gam.exe update group announcements add member jsmith

This message is for the named person's use only. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender. Ancoris reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Ancoris Limited, Registered in England Number: 04830784, Registered address: 5a Frascati Way, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 4UY. Trading Address: Lily Hill House, Lily Hill Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 2SJ