Re: How to specify a top level org in gam update org command.

Jay Lee

Feb 13, 2013, 9:21:04 PM2/13/13
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
This was discussed just a few days ago:

Jay

On Wednesday, February 13, 2013 6:13:00 PM UTC-8, Yu wrote:
Hello,

I moved some uses to a org A from top level org, named domain name, by following command.
   gam update org A addfile "list_users.txt"
work fine and next, I would like to move them back to a top level org.
but I don't know how to specify the top org.

Could you please let me know the command?
I already test the domain name and "/". both doesn't work.

   gam update org WHAT addfile "list_users.txt"

Thank you
Yu

Yu

Feb 13, 2013, 9:44:22 PM2/13/13