Has anyone switched over to the New Groups and tested GAM update commands?

Leo H

Jun 17, 2020, 8:49:10 AM6/17/20
to GAM for G Suite
Hello

I am basically checking if there are any known errors, (as with the new sites, the URL changed slightly).

I know that some standard Group features will be deprecated but as a whole I should be able to run my same update commands with the New Groups?

Has someone tested this to success?

Jay Lee

Jun 17, 2020, 9:14:07 AM6/17/20
to google-ap...@googlegroups.com
The change is pretty much cosmetic to the Groups user interface and should not have any impact on GAM or the Groups API calls.

Jay Lee

Leo H

Jun 17, 2020, 10:03:35 AM6/17/20
to GAM for G Suite