get SSL certificate (appspot.com) to consume WS deployed on GCP

Jonathan Acosta

Jul 6, 2021, 10:53:16 AM7/6/21
to Google App Engine
Hello everyone, how are you?

I need to get the ssl certificate of this WS to consume it from my application

I have tried to obtain the default ssl certificate (domain appspot.com) but I can't find anything, can someone guide me?

Thank you!
Greetings

George (Cloud Platform Support)

Jul 7, 2021, 2:38:19 PM7/7/21
to Google App Engine
Hello,

To declare that HTTPS should be used for a URL, you set up a security constraint in the deployment descriptor for your appspot.com domain. Related details are to be found in the "Secure URLs" sub-chapter

You might find the "Get started with managed SSL/TLS certificates" page of interest as well.

Bolt Reactor

Jul 10, 2021, 3:21:42 AM7/10/21
to Google App Engine
Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.17.01.pngI suppose you can see the default SSL certificate and enable it from the admin console panel.

If you have your own SSL certificate, you can use it or Google App Engine deploy it automatically and enables it.