Server error (500) when I tried to re-enable an app

gary...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2014, 7:29:32 PM11/11/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I've disabled an app from Google's app engine Administration - Application Settings. Now I trid to re-enble it. But the brower returns a server error (500). I trid to request permanenant deletion. Again the same server error occurs.

How should I proceed?

Thanks.

Vinny P

Nov 13, 2014, 1:21:35 AM11/13/14
On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 6:29 PM, <gary...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've disabled an app from Google's app engine Administration - Application Settings. Now I trid to re-enble it. But the brower returns a server error (500). I trid to request permanenant deletion. Again the same server error occurs.

How should I proceed?

Disabled applications don't count against your free app quota and don't cost you money, so you can leave it in disabled state if you want.

If you absolutely must get rid of the application, you can try going through the cloud console. Go to cloud.google.com/console and select your project. Click the Billing & settings link, and then the Delete project button.

If you're logged into multiple Google accounts at the same time, you can also try completely logging out and logging back in with only the App Engine admin account, then retrying the delete process.

-Vinny P
Technology & Media Consultant
Chicago, IL

App Engine Code Samples: http://www.learntogoogleit.com