[Please] Bug Bounty Program

Kaan Soral

Mar 7, 2015, 7:52:30 PM3/7/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
For years, we've all suffered to get bugs recognised/solved, in my opinion, we should get paid instead of paying google to solve the bugs of it's service(s)

Similar programs exist for security bugs, yet functionality bugs are equally important in my opinion

So hereby I request a bounty program for bugs, the bounties can range anywhere from 20$ to 20k$'s, and maybe the bounties might be kept small amounts, yet the costs of the bounty finding efforts might be paid

Here is the issue that frustrated me enough into requesting such a program: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-appengine/GIRRoBxQZMo
I've been suffering from missing/replicating tasks for years
There are some type of errors that are not logged, yet they eat up the task retry quota and leave tasks unexecuted, I know this, previous engineers verified this before, this is a major issue (*in my opinion*)
Yet I don't have time/appengine fees to spare to reproduce the issue, as it would require a significant effort / codebase generation/preparation (Bursting instances / tasks to reproduce the issue causes anywhere from 20$ to 50$'s as fees, for one burst sequence, just the damages from the [my]claimed issue cost me 200$'s at min, in the last month)

vivin God

Apr 18, 2015, 11:49:54 AM4/18/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

Kaan Soral於 2015年3月8日星期日 UTC+8上午8時52分30秒寫道: