How to refresh quota and reload data after the errors investigating?

Analyse That

Jan 9, 2019, 9:15:34 AM1/9/19
to Google App Engine

I had a few incidents for the last two days with Google Cloud Composer. The Google Engineering Team fixed it but my Task Queue receives Over Quote Errors.

Did anybody solve such a problem?

If yes - maybe you know in which way I can reload the data that I'm missing now?

Any help is appreciated...

davidc...@google.com

Jan 10, 2019, 4:11:10 PM1/10/19
to Google App Engine

Hello,

I see you have created an issue report in the Issue Tracker about Task Queue quota errors, If you believe the main issue is related to this, please follow that thread so that we would be able to assist you there efficiently.

However, if you believe this issue is with the Cloud Composer directly, please open a new Issue Tracker and include more relevant information about your use case.

I should note that Google Groups are reserved for Google Cloud Platform-end product discussions and not for reporting issues.