Inflated Google App Engine Quotas

Shashank Todwal

Jul 14, 2015, 4:31:52 AM7/14/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Strangely, all Google App Engine Quotas are becoming full in an adhoc manner for me and my colleagues. Is there some issue going on with App Engine? Is someone else also facing similar issue?

Aravindan Rs

Jul 14, 2015, 5:00:20 AM7/14/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I'm facing similar issue. While individual resouces are showing abnormal values. I see the total "Estimated cost for the last x hours" to be in the expected range.

See some more postings of people facing silimar issues:

Ryan (Cloud Platform Support)

Jul 14, 2015, 11:23:35 AM7/14/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com, shas...@umsconsultants.com
Earlier today, a number of users observed incorrect usage statistics being displayed by the App Engine dashboard in the Google Cloud Developer Console.  Some resources, especially Frontend Instance Hours, were shown with unrealistically elevated usage.

The dashboard has been returned to normal operation and our engineers are investigating to find and fix the root cause of the issue.  So far, the results of our investigation indicate that the issue was purely cosmetic, with no elevated billing or quota denials to any user application.  If your application encountered quota denials because of this issue, if you later observe elevated resource billing in your invoice for this month, or if you are still observing unrealistic usage in the App Engine dashboard, please notify Google Cloud Platform Support.