How to Upload file to GCS via GAE with Android Application SSL connect

Tomonori Yoshino

Mar 12, 2015, 12:51:17 AM3/12/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I develop android application with GAE/php.

I want to file upload from android application.

First,Android application request GCS uploadurl to GAE/php on CloudStorageTools::createUploadUrl.

and Android application upload file that connect response URL from GAE/p

Http connection using is OK.I can confirm file on GCS buckket.

But, Https(SSL) connection using ,I have error 500 from GAE(Google Frontend).

How to Upload file with SSL connect.

Please help me.

Vinny P

Mar 13, 2015, 1:12:52 AM3/13/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
When you get an error 500 from GAE, is your App Engine application returning the 500 or is it from the upload handler URL? What version of Android are you using? If you're using an old version of Android, can you re-test using a recent-ish version of Android? Can you view this page using your Android machine and see if it shows good SSL support? https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/viewMyClient.html

If you're using a newer version of Android and still can't get the app to run, can you post the request  coming out of the application? I mean the whole request, with specific emphasis on lines that show "content-disposition" information. Here's a few ways to watch the HTTP requests from your phone: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22353717/list-http-requests-from-android-phone

-Vinny P
Technology & Media Consultant
Chicago, IL

App Engine Code Samples: http://www.learntogoogleit.com