Websockets on managed vm using golang

Roi Lipman

Jan 7, 2015, 11:43:56 AM1/7/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm trying to use websockets (gorila/websocket) under managed vm without much luck,

Within Chrome developer's console i'm getting: "WebSocket connection to 'ws://127.0.0.1:8080/connect' failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 400" when trying to create a new websocket.
On Go's backend i'm getting "websocket: connection header != upgrade" when trying to upgrade the connection.

My question, do managed vm supports websocket using Golang? (If so a code snip will be appreciated)

Thank you,