Help! appcfg.py upload_data java heap out of memory error

ruixiang

May 3, 2014, 10:55:28 PM5/3/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

Hello Everyone! I am encountering out of java heap memory when uploading data to my app using the appcfg.py

appcfg.py upload_data --url http://localhost:8080/_ah/remote_api --filename download_data

The data file is about 400MB. I monitored the JVM used by the google appengine when uploading data, and it will not acquire more memory after it reaches a threshold of 300MB. And it will crash several minutes after it reaches the threshold. How can I solve this problem? I cannot work properly without all of my data. Thanks so much!

Vinny P

May 9, 2014, 1:23:40 AM5/9/14
On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 9:55 PM, ruixiang <luo.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am encountering out of java heap memory when uploading data to my app using the appcfg.py

Can you post the exact text of the error, including any stack trace (if shown)?

-Vinny P
Technology & Media Advisor
Chicago, IL

App Engine Code Samples: http://www.learntogoogleit.com