Failed to create GAE App.

Deepak Mishra

Dec 9, 2021, 12:21:48 PM12/9/21
to Google App Engine
Hello,

I'm not able to create any GAE application. Getting this message
Screenshot (39).png
Screenshot (40).png

I'm not able to see this email "app...@appspot.gserviceaccount.com" on service accounts page and still getting Already Exists message.

I also found this -
Google Cloud has added a feature through which we can now restore our default service account and restore them back. According to this new feature, you can now restore your default service account, within 30 days of deletion. If the service account has been deleted for more than 30 days, it cannot be recovered. To continue using the App engine or Cloud functions, you would need to create a new project.
But I don't remember we have ever created any GAE app or deleted this email "app...@appspot.gserviceaccount.com".

On my new project it's working fine. But I don't want to shift everything on other project because of GAE.

Anyone who can help us fix that?
Thanks,
Deepak M

Elliott (Cloud Platform Support)

Dec 9, 2021, 1:49:30 PM12/9/21
to Google App Engine

Hello Deepak,

I understand that you would like to troubleshoot the message “Already Exists message” because you are not able to create any GAE application.

As Google Groups is meant for general discussions regarding Google products, I believe that, if you want to fix the message, the best way to proceed is for you to contact us through regular support[1], where we may assist you there.

[1] https://cloud.google.com/support/docs

We look forward to serving you.