A lot of /_ah/mapreduce/worker_callback failure

A. Kong

Nov 17, 2016, 7:32:27 PM11/17/16
to Google App Engine
Hi,

These error messages start to appear in last couple of days. (see attached screenshot)

I believe they come form my backup job which back up data store entities to google cloud.

My google search result indicates that these error messages were last reported in 2012.

Why these error messages are coming back?

Cheers
Screen Shot 2016-11-18 at 11.25.42 am.png

Nick (Cloud Platform Support)

Nov 18, 2016, 3:48:23 PM11/18/16
to Google App Engine
Hey A. Kong,

Please open a Public Issue Tracker request for this and we'll take a look at it right away. This is a known issue for App Engine MapReduce which underlies the Datastore Backup and so if we get your project ID and the timeframe, we can take a look.

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support

Nick (Cloud Platform Support)