How to edit the appspot site of my professional application on App Inventor

Gabriel Tessarini

Jan 23, 2014, 10:17:24 AM1/23/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I will have a professional application to my work using the App Inventor TinyWebDb and i want to know how block the "delete" button of the 'myapp'.appspot.com and or to custom all site or just a part him to be a private service, just for me or who have a specific password...
 I had heard of an edition on the main.py, but the code in I heard to replace the permission is no longer used in the new version.

 How can I do this??

Vinny P

Jan 24, 2014, 10:31:44 PM1/24/14
On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 9:17 AM, Gabriel Tessarini <gtess...@gmail.com> wrote:
I will have a professional application to my work using the App Inventor TinyWebDb and i want to know how block the "delete" button of the 'myapp'.appspot.com and or to custom all site or just a part him to be a private service, just for me or who have a specific password...
 I had heard of an edition on the main.py, but the code in I heard to replace the permission is no longer used in the new version.

TinyWebDb has a DeleteEntry method that handles deletes. You can edit that portion to handle deletes differently (for example, requiring a password or authentication) or empty it out.

-Vinny P
Technology & Media Advisor
Chicago, IL

App Engine Code Samples: http://www.learntogoogleit.com