Admin Panel Nodejs Standard

Daniel Jimenez

Jul 22, 2018, 7:35:12 PM7/22/18
to Google App Engine
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any way to run the admin panel (that automatically starts on port 8000 when using other languages) for nodejs on App Engine Standard?
(I am keen to inspect values in the Memcache).

Cheers.

Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)

Jul 23, 2018, 4:55:01 PM7/23/18
to Google App Engine

Hi Daniel,

Could you provide more clarification about the Admin Panel you mentioned and also provide us more details about your question? I am not sure if it would be a Google Cloud Platform-end product.

Daniel Jimenez

Jul 23, 2018, 10:04:08 PM7/23/18
to Google App Engine

Hi Katayoon,

Here is the admin panel I am talking about which I can use to see the memcache, datastore, task queues, etc. for a Python App Engine Application. I was wondering if there is a way to enable the use of this admin server for nodejs?

Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)

Jul 24, 2018, 1:26:27 PM7/24/18
to Google App Engine

I should note that this Admin Panel is deprecated a long time ago and we don’t support it anymore. You may raise a feature request in the Issue Tracker on providing a memcache emulation for local development so that it would be evaluated for the implementation.