Channel disconnects after message sent

mlego

May 22, 2013, 1:14:01 PM5/22/13
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am running into a problem with the Channel API. In my example I have a simple client that's using Channel API to display sent messages by the server. It's working perfectly locally, but not on production. On production my example successfully retrieves a token, connects to a channel and the client receives the first message. However the client then disconnects right away. It should, as it does locally, stay connected to listen to subsequent messages.

Does anyone have any idea what could be going on?

Thank you
Martin

Vinny P

May 22, 2013, 6:01:39 PM5/22/13
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:14:01 PM UTC-5, mlego wrote:
I am running into a problem with the Channel API. In my example I have a simple client that's using Channel API to display sent messages by the server. It's working perfectly locally, but not on production. On production my example successfully retrieves a token, connects to a channel and the client receives the first message. However the client then disconnects right away. It should, as it does locally, stay connected... Does anyone have any idea what could be going on?

Can you post the code you're using? Also are you encoding your messages in JSON or another encoding, or are you sending them as-is/raw?

-Vinny P
Technology & Media Advisor
Chicago, IL
My Go side project: http://invalidmail.com/