Problem with Uptime Check alerts - stackdriver

Sowmiya Ragu

May 29, 2020, 7:47:15 AM5/29/20
to Google App Engine
Hi Team,

Trying to set up Uptime Check alerts for the App Engine services. When I deploy the service to App Engine sometime it takes nearly 2 hours of time to be available in the Monitoring - Uptime check service list.
Also sometimes , existing services gets vanished from the service list.

For instance,
Deployed 2 services yesterday api/default to a project.
One service was immediately available in uptime check but not the other'.

Please let us know as why it’s happening.

Regards,
Sowmiya

anarayanaswamy

May 29, 2020, 10:35:51 PM5/29/20
to Google App Engine
May be it is configuration issue, I would advise to review the uptime configurations again. [1]

Note: Dashboards report "no data available" for newly-created uptime checks. This message is removed when the data arrives. The maximum wait time for this stage is 5 minutes.

[1]

Sowmiya Ragu

Jun 1, 2020, 9:02:44 AM6/1/20
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the response. But its not about the data showing up in the dashboard after creating uptime check for a service. But to create a new uptime check for a service is not listed during the initial creation , so I’m blocked in creating the uptime itself.

Regards,
Sowmiya

Elliott (Cloud Platform Support)

Jun 1, 2020, 2:53:28 PM6/1/20
to Google App Engine
Hello Sawmiya,

It sounds that you have an issue with Cloud Uptime Checks. The best way to have this addressed is to open a Google Issue Tracker because Google Groups is meant for discussing Google products, not for reporting issues.

Sowmiya Ragu

Jun 2, 2020, 8:21:19 AM6/2/20
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Sure Elliott , Thank you.