When receiving mail is more than maximum size limit

Akihiro Hatanaka

Jul 16, 2014, 9:28:32 PM7/16/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I use receiving mail service with java.

I have one question.

When receiving mail is more than maximum size limit (10 MB), bounce notification will go to sender?

I did not get bounce notification, when I sent 11MB mail  to GAE from Gmail.

Regards

Vinny P

Jul 18, 2014, 1:01:01 AM7/18/14
On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 8:28 PM, Akihiro Hatanaka <hatanaka...@gmail.com> wrote:
When receiving mail is more than maximum size limit (10 MB), bounce notification will go to sender?
I did not get bounce notification, when I sent 11MB mail  to GAE from Gmail.

I don't believe there is a bounce email, but if you need to receive larger emails the Sendgrid integration can handle up to 20MB: https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/python/mail/sendgrid#inbound_parse_api

-Vinny P
Technology & Media Consultant
Chicago, IL

App Engine Code Samples: http://www.learntogoogleit.com