Doubts about credentials and permissions

Kristian Koci

Jul 15, 2015, 3:27:14 PM7/15/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm deploying and android endpoint into GAE.

I'm the owner of the project with another 2 people, they are part of my team.

One of them, it's the guy who used the credit card, to unblock the GAE features, the 60 day 300 dollars thing.

Now, He unblock that feature with his account, being an owner of the project in GAE, I'm owner too, but the message about having a free trial on the platform are still appearing to me.

How can I use my app if this has already unblocked, I mean why I still see that message? It appears kind of blocked to me...

This is the app address: http://shairlook1.appspot.com

Thank you.

Nick (Cloud Platform Support)

Jul 16, 2015, 6:04:06 PM7/16/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com, kristi...@gmail.com
Hi Kristian,

Google Groups isn't the place to post specific issues you've encountered, as this forum is meant more for general discussion of the platform and services.

If you have an issue related to billing, you should go ahead and contact Billing. They'll be able to answer your questions related to free trial. It's possible that the "free trial" message you're seeing is referring to the fact that you yourself haven't set up a billing account. The billing account which is active on the project, owned by your colleague, is what's used when you use the platform services. It's possible that if they add you as a billing administrator on their account, you'll stop seeing the "free trial" message.

Other than this, I hope you find some help going to Billing Support.

If you would like to open a thread in this forum discussing the platform or services in more broad terms, starting a discussion that would be useful for other users to join in to, feel free to do so.

Have a great day!

Kristian Koci

Aug 1, 2015, 5:40:28 PM8/1/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com