Removing applications

Bryan Donlan

Apr 8, 2008, 1:22:39 AM4/8/08
to Google App Engine
Am I correct in thinking that there doesn't seem to be a way to remove
an application, and therefore (for the time being) if one creates
three apps, they'd be stuck there until a removal feature is added?

ma...@google.com

Apr 8, 2008, 1:32:44 AM4/8/08
to Google App Engine
Hi Bryan,
You are correct, currently you do not have the ability to delete an
application, though you may disable an application at any time by
following the steps outlined in our FAQ:
http://code.google.com/appengine/kb/general.html#disable

During our preview release, all developers are limited to 3
applications.

-Marzia

Alex Kaminski

Apr 8, 2008, 1:33:25 AM4/8/08
to Google App Engine
Yea, I haven't been able to find a remove feature as well.

Osama

Apr 8, 2008, 5:28:41 AM4/8/08
to Google App Engine
a remove feature is essential.

Peter U

Apr 8, 2008, 6:19:29 PM4/8/08
to Google App Engine
Marzia, are there any plans to include a "delete" function soon, or to
increase the number of applications?