HR datastore is in readonly but there are no errors?

Matija

Apr 10, 2015, 3:38:09 PM4/10/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Are we only one with this problem? For the last one hour it is like HR datastore is in some kind read only state but datastore put statements don't return any errors?

We have noticed that they are testing 1.9.19 java GAE version on some instances.

Anybody??? What to do? Where to report? Koju posluku porati?

Joshua Smith

Apr 10, 2015, 3:41:49 PM4/10/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I’m seeing something, too.

It appears the entities are being updated but the indexes aren’t.

That is, I updated a record but I’m not seeing the change. But if I click through to the entity, I do see the change. So basically like what would happen during the “inconsistent” phase of a HR database put. But it’s not getting consistent.

Aleem Mawani

Apr 10, 2015, 3:49:52 PM4/10/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Seeing this too (indexes not being updated)

Andrew Greene

Apr 10, 2015, 3:50:45 PM4/10/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I am seeing this too.

Thomas Schranz

Apr 10, 2015, 3:59:49 PM4/10/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Same here, since about 10-15 minutes.
Status page is all green though :/

Rodrigo Ha

Apr 10, 2015, 4:04:09 PM4/10/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
We are seeing this too.

We can query any model by ID, but not by any other property. ( an hour and a half ago.)

Aleem Mawani

Apr 10, 2015, 4:05:58 PM4/10/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Anyone heard anything from Google?

Diego Borges

Apr 10, 2015, 4:07:51 PM4/10/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
We are seeing the same issue since about an hour ago :/

Just got in touch with the support team, they will dig into the problem and let us know ASAP what has happened.

Aleem Mawani

Apr 10, 2015, 4:08:09 PM4/10/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
In fact, their own premium customer support site that lists your open cases is also affected by this. My most recent case I opened with them about this issue doesn't show up.

cloudpre

Apr 10, 2015, 4:08:50 PM4/10/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
We are also facing same issue for last 30 mins. If there are any updates from Google that anyone has got, please share here.

Henry Liu

Apr 10, 2015, 4:11:45 PM4/10/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
This is happening for me too.

Andrew Greene

Apr 10, 2015, 4:12:22 PM4/10/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
They say they will update me by 13:30 Pacific Time.

Gilberto Torrezan Filho

Apr 10, 2015, 4:27:28 PM4/10/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I'm having problems with my Datastore as well. I tried to rebuild my index with vacuum_indexes (didn't know it was a general problem) and got:

Apr 10, 2015 5:17:53 PM com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AbstractServerConnection send1
WARNING: Error posting to URL: https://appengine.google.com/api/datastore/index/delete?app_id=myid&
500 Internal Server Error
This is try #0

Andrew Greene

Apr 10, 2015, 4:30:48 PM4/10/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I was just told:

The engineering team believes they have identified the cause of the issue, and are working on remediation now. I will share the status of that when I have news, but no later than 14:00 Pacific Time.

Rodrigo Ha

Apr 10, 2015, 4:31:43 PM4/10/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
We already got an official answer by phone. They are on it.
An as someone said... their own customer support is on AppEngine so it does not work atm.

Henry Liu

Apr 10, 2015, 4:31:56 PM4/10/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Something switched over and I've been getting 500 responses for stuff too. Seems like the best thing to do right now is to not cause any additional damage and let them sort it out.

Diego Borges

Apr 10, 2015, 4:37:18 PM4/10/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Our app is back up, anyone else?

Matija

Apr 10, 2015, 4:48:20 PM4/10/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Yes, we are back up to date also.

Fabio Bacarin

Apr 10, 2015, 6:59:04 PM4/10/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Here same problem. Nothing is updated or inserted on datastore, through our app or gae datastore console. Somebody have news!?!? Please :O

Adam

Apr 10, 2015, 10:42:29 PM4/10/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Details of the incident are available at https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/appengine/15010, and a full incident report should be available on this page within one business day.